Your spouse needs root canal therapy for a failing tooth. Your dad wants some missing teeth replaced. You need sedation to ease you through your dental work. Where can you get all these services without driving all over the state? Why not visit your dentist in New Orleans at DeJong & Plaisance Family Dentistry where expertise and patient-centeredness of providing everything your family needs for outstanding oral health?
Prevention is a Key Component
At their modern office, Dr. DeJong, Dr. Plaisance and their support staff dedicate their time and effort to creating the best dental practice in the New Orleans area. Starting with outstanding preventive care, and providing precise restorative and cosmetic dental services, too, these professionals make patients comfortable and preserve and beautify their own natural smiles.
It all begins with excellent diagnostics at DeJong & Plaisance Family Dentistry. Your New Orleans dentist offers:
- Comprehensive oral exams and hygienic cleanings
- Visual inspection for tooth decay and gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays as needed
- Assessment of tooth alignment, dental bite, and jaw joint function
- Check on the condition of existing restorations such as dental crowns and fillings
From there, the doctors’ personalized care plans focus on the needs and goals of each patient. The idea is to maintain smiles that are strong and vibrant for life. Whether you are an adult with tooth grinding issues (bruxism) or a child needing plastic sealants and fluoride treatments, this outstanding team can deliver exactly what you need. In fact, they’re so good that both doctors have been named Top New Orleans Dentists for several years in a row!
Restorative Services Repair Damage
Your dentists bring a wide range of expert restorative skills to their practice, including wisdom teeth extraction surgeries. Among the other restorative dental services offered are:
- Therapy for periodontal (gum) disease
- Root canal therapy to heal and protect injured or ailing teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings and dental crowns
- Dental implant restorations, today’s state of the art tooth replacements
- Fixed bridgework and full and partial dentures
- Implant-supported dentures
- Full-mouth reconstruction to bring damaged smiles back to complete function and aesthetics
Cosmetic Treatments Help You Look Your Best
Patients with healthy teeth that have some aesthetic issues receive cosmetic corrections such as at-home professional teeth whitening, Clear Correct adult braces, porcelain veneers, composite resin bonding and more. Your dentist makes good smiles even better through repairing alignment, brightening stained enamel and restoring defects such as hairline cracks, chips, gaps, overlapping and oddly shaped teeth.
Come See Us
If you want one exceptional dental office to serve all your family’s needs, come to DeJong & Plaisance Family Dentistry. You can trust that your oral health will be in good hands for years to come. Please contact the office for an appointment. We feature convenient hours Monday through Friday.